Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quilting Flowers

I have been busy getting a lot done.  I have finished the quilt top and back for the red white and blue fabrics that I showed in the last post.  I will show it after it's been quilted.
In the meantime, I have made an attempt at quilting from a design at my dear neighbor's house.  I tried a flower design on a baby quilt that will be donated to my quilt guild.  I think I "white knuckled" it the whole time.  Even though I was so nervous, it didn't turn out too bad for a first time.
The rows were supposed to be closer together but just in case I oopsed, I left them farther apart.
I like to try new things on small projects and this time it was a little bit like a bargello.

P.S. My new UFO number is 71!

No comments:

Post a Comment