Sunday, March 20, 2011

Earlier Quilts

Today was a rainy and gloomy day.  I needed a little something to cheer me up.  I've been wanting to take some pictures of my earlier quilts.  I know they would turn out better with sunshine but I wanted to test my props (thanks to my dear neighbor).

This is one I made to go with my living room furniture.  My dear Aunt Beth quilted it on her longarm.
(Priscilla, can you see my challenge quilt in the crock?  It's getting there! **grin**)

My sister and I worked on this same pattern together.  She did red, white and blue.  I chose pastels which are usually out of my comfort range but there was one print that I liked in this kit.  This is the quilt we fight over at my house.  Weird since I have boys.  This is the only quilt that I have used wool batting in and I wonder if that is the difference.



This quilt is a kit that I bought at a guild auction.  I practiced some new quilting on it.

Okay, back to sewing.  I'm re inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment