Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Design Wall Wednesday

I don't really have a design wall but I will love it when I have one someday.  So, if I did have one, this is what would be on it...
It's a quick shot before bed...it still needs to be ironed.  The top will be finished once I add the borders.  These "Elizabeth Rose" fabrics are growing on me.  I may or may not have bought more of this fabric to make another quilt.
This week, I also put together a backing for my field of flowers quilt.  I have sent another quilt to the longarmer.  And I have had bad thoughts of starting a new quilt (is there a group meeting for that?).  I have managed to talk myself out of it and work on finishing up a few things first.  Don't know how long I can hold off but, I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment