Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meadowsweet finish

Well, my new walking foot worked great.  I will have to get better with the guide for quilting straight lines.
I just love the quilty wrinkles after it's washed!

I used fusiboo batting in this quilt.  I'm curious to cuddle with it to feel the difference (it just came out of the dryer and straight to pictures).  I really didn't enjoy fusing such a big quilt.  I had to tear it apart and start over.  Then, it really wasn't sticking well when I quilted it.  I had no problem with it when I used it on a small project.

I like how the back turned out too.  Pieced backs are really calling to me lately.


Since then, I have pieced 2 other backing for tops that are finished.  They are cute, can't wait til I can show you.  I will be heading to my neighbor's to quilt a couple of quilts in the next day or two.  My UFO number will be heading down even more yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment