...you just have to call a do-over!
In my last post, I started this project. But, when I saw it on the computer, something just wasn't right. The next day, I saw my sister and told her that I was thinking about redoing the block and she said that she didn't like it either (I still love her just not as much lol). Anyway, I thought I would give it one more shot since it is a little better in real life. So, I stitched some black around the windows and thought that once I put the border on that it might tie it together a bit more.
Well, here it is with the borders set around it. There is still suppose to be applique around the house. I do like it a little better but, I'm still not in love with it. So, I AM calling it a do-over and we will see how the next one looks. Wish me luck.