Friday, November 18, 2011

A little bit of fabric

I had an itch to do some fabric shopping.
I tried not to buy fabric just because I liked it.
I was on a mission to get fabric for projects that I'm working on.
These bundles were not really MY kind of fabric but, I need fabrics for HST and they need to be scrappy.
Found them at Fanna's Mercantile in Hesperia, MI.


I also needed more lights for those HST and Fabric Quilt Scissors shop in New Era, MI had just what I needed.

It's a little bit early for Halloween but, I have been admiring this fabric for a while and want it for borders for my BOM.  It was 20% off...How could I resist?

The purple one here is going to go in a Christmas present.
Okay, the brown is not planned but I just liked it.

This is backing for my tree quilt.

I also bought fabric for the borders for my house wall hanging but I had already put it away.
Hopefully, I will have some finished projects to show you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment