Thursday, November 3, 2011

At my neighbor's house

I have a favorite neighbor.
I'm going to be just like her when I grow up.
She let's me come over and bother her.
Her quilting machine just might love me more than it does her.
(She would have to use it again to find out!)

Here is a picture of a friend's quilt I was working on quilting.

I also get to enjoy looking at my neighbor's antiques while I'm there.
I am in love with her 15 gallon crock.  I think quilts will look adorable rolled up in it.
She shared some of her old quilts with me.

I love this quilt!

This block just tickles me with it's mismatched pieces.


Crazy quilts are right up my alley too.


So, on top of using her machine and enjoying her quilts, she sends me home with the yummiest goodies!
This time was chocolate chip cookies.  Yum!
She makes THE BEST strawberry jam (that I try not to share with my family!)!
I do hope that some day I will grow up to be just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment