Monday, April 4, 2011

Yippee Yippee!!

Yippee #1

I got my quilt back from the longarmer last night.


Here is a peek at the front.  I still have to put the binding on but, after I took the pictures, I trimmed it up and got out my binding that is all ready to go.

Yippee #2

I stopped by a friend's house the other day and she had a present for me.  She had given one to each of her kids and me.  She said she wanted to give us something that we will always remember her by everytime we get it out for the holiday (although, I think I will enjoy it the rest of the year in my craft room).  And I love it!

Well, I think my picture could be a little better but, you get the idea.  It's a Jim Shore figurine.  And, if you are familiar with those collectibles, you would know that it's quilty.  Here's a picture of the back...
I think it stands close to a foot tall.
She really shouldn't have...but, I really LOVE it!
Thanks Sue!  You're the best other Mom that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment