Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sew Happy--Happy Easter

My last row of geese have finally landed on my quilt.  Now if I can just find a flannel backing that I like hummm.  I have done a little bit of shopping online and found the perfect one and then, the company told me it is sold out and discontinued.  Argh!  I think I might be a little picky but, you know how it is when you get something in your head and want to find the perfect thing?

I also finished quilting my mystery quilt at my neighbor's house today (Thanks Priscilla!!).  Now I just have to remember where I put the fabric for the binding.  Maybe I can work on that tomorrow.  We are showing them at our guild meeting next month but, I'm sure I'll show it here before then.

I hope everyone had a happy Easter!  I love holidays where I get to celebrate AND do some of the things that I want to do on my day off!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried FlannelWorld.com? The flying geese really sparkle on your quilt!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete