Sunday, February 20, 2011


I have been working like crazy on my sewing projects.  I have finished my mystery quilt top and another quilt top that has verses on it (forgot to take a pic).  Today, I finished a quilt top that has been sitting since Oct '09.  It was just waiting for borders.
This is a Thangles pattern that uses their paper sheets to make the HST.  I like that I chose wild colors while my sister made this same quilt with me, she chose more traditional fall colors.  We have had fun doing many quilts together but using our own colors.  Seeing them together is a treat.

I've sent away one of my quilt to a longarmer.  She will get it back to me by April 5.  I can't wait to see it finished.  The pattern I used is Mountain Top by Edyta Sitar from Laundry Basket Quilts.  I will be making at least a couple more of her quilts.  I have HST ready for one of them (on my UFO list).

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, you girls are so talented. it's beautiful.

    aunt kat