Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brooklyn Heights


Well, I guess I was on a roll with this one.  I cut it out three days ago and just finished the top tonight.  I'm trying to finish older projects but still like to stay inspired with new ones too.  So, I have to sneak one in every now and then.
This is a pattern called Diamonds from Quilter's World magazine Feb 2011.  It's made from Brooklyn Heights fabric that I bought from my favorite quilt shop Fabric Quilt Scissors in New Era, Michigan. http://www.fabricquiltscissors.net/ 
(I know, looks kind of funny on top of the other quilt...still waiting for nice weather!!!!)

Now, what to put on the back?  I'm thinking the large floral that goes along with the line of fabric but, maybe I'll ask my friend Heather from the shop and see what her opinion is.

Here's a little closer shot...


I need to get busy and quilt some of these tops soon so I can enjoy them! (and take them off my long UFO list)

No comments:

Post a Comment