Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fusing and Painting Class

I took a fusing and painting class today with Lenore Crawford.  I chose her Yellow Poppies pattern.  I finished fusing three poppies in class and the rest later this evening.  She showed us how to paint them when we were finished.  I just have to order the paint.  Having to wait when I'm excited about a project really stinks!  Of course, nobody around here carries the paint so I have to wait for shipping too.  Bummer!  Anyway, here is a picture of my quilt waiting for the next step.  Looks like I need to take another pic during the day.  The background color is closer to grass green and lime!
I think next time I will choose different fabrics so my poppies end up more yellow than orange.  I did enjoy using misty fuse.  I have never tried it before.  I like how the fabric stays flexible even after having several layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment