Friday, February 6, 2015

Zig Zag show off


 
Apparently I've gone brain dead for the moment and I can't remember how to turn the photo.  Anyway, you get the idea.  This quilt was meant to be it's own thing.  I had it all planned out and the zig-zags were supposed to go the other direction and be smaller.  Well, you know what happens when you cut fabric when you're tired!  So, I had to figure out another plan.  It sat for at least a year while I gathered up the nerve to mess with it.
 

 
Ignore the wrinkles. This is the backing that I pieced with the leftovers.  I'm happy that I was able to use all the leftover half square triangles.  It's a little different for me to not have it matchy-matchy but I think I like it.
The best part is that it's getting closer to done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment