I have finally finished my Elizabeth Rose quilt. It is the one that I fought with to get the borders on. I didn't have a pattern for this, I just made it up as I went along. My original idea got tossed in the process but I like how she turned out. It reminds me of a garden trellis. My stash has more of this fabric because I want to do one without the border but bigger of course. I already have it cut into strips. It's on my UFO list.
I took her to my favorite neighbor's house and did a quick meander last night.
After I came home, I trimmed it up and cut the binding.
This morning at about 7am I was sewing and ironing the binding so I could come home and put it on the quilt after I took the kids to school.
It was a nice quiet day today. I didn't have to go to work so, I stayed home all day and worked on projects.