Saturday, January 20, 2024

Next blocks for RSC 2024 January green

 


I had leftover 2 1/2 in strips and squares cut from last year that I needed to find blocks for.  Zipper blocks and hollow nines work great!  I also had a lot more green scrap to use up and have been wanting to do some sort of windmill block.  Does anyone know if there is an official name for that block?  I don't know what to call it.

It feels good to be working on some new blocks this year.  I still have a lot of green to go and the days go by so fast!

4 comments:

  1. Your zipper blocks look great - bright and fun! I'm enjoying reading back through your posts and saw the bead blocks, too. Those make such a neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice GREEN progress, Dorothy!! Such a nice variety of scraps, too. I really need to try some of those Hollow Nines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks! I'm making hollow nines, too this year! And I just love ALL pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty green blocks. The zipper block is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete