Sunday, January 7, 2024

New year...new list

 I have a list of the blocks I'd like to make this year for the rainbow scrap challenge.  I think I have a few too many on the list so I'll see what I can get through in a month and stick with it for the year.


This week I made 10 chandelier blocks.  Those were super easy, fun and a quick finish.  I will definitely stick with making these this year.


Also worked on making some crumb fabric to cut blocks from.  I need to go in search of some more nice green scraps.  A lot of the scraps in my bin are more sage colors.  That gives me a good reason to go in search of scraps that need to be combined anyway.

Next up....

Hollow 9 patches

Zipper blocks

Maybe windmills?

There are more on the list but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to use so many beautiful greens. Good luck finding more. Always fun to go on a scrap hunt.

    ReplyDelete