Monday, November 16, 2015

Guatemala fundraiser projects

My husband and son are going on a mission trip to Guatemala in about a year and one of their fundraisers is a silent auction.  They asked me to help put together some baskets for the auction.  These are the projects that I have finished and some that I'm still working on.
 
Green baby quilt made with leftover blocks from 2 other throw quilts that I'm working on.
 
A table runner from fabric that I have 10 started from and so far this is the only one I have finished.

 
These leaf blocks will soon be potholders.

 
I hope the auction is a success!!!


3 comments:

  1. You've shared the collection, it's really quite great. And I like collection very much

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article contains so many wonderful information which will be liked by the readers as in my opinion this is the best article in this category.
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more posts by you!
    Zkarts

    ReplyDelete