Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Here she is

Here she is...
My girly quilt!
This pattern is called Fire Escape.  The quilter liked it so much that she made one out of red, white and blue (with gold steps).   I may just have to do another one because I liked her quilt a lot.

And the back...
I was so excited to show this off today, I brought it to work.  When I got it out for the first time, I was so embarrassed!  When I finished the binding last night at the quilt shop, I laid it down on the floor to get a good view...what I didn't know was that the black backing picked up every little thread and piece of lint!  It was COVERED!

I really wish I could have gotten some shots outside today but it started to rain and I couldn't wait to show you.

And, I will leave you with one last shot of the quilted daisy...

1 comment: