Monday, June 27, 2011

Fit to be Geese with borders


I finally got a chance to take this outside for a picture.  I am hoping to get the backing ready tonight.

I had a very full week. 

*Son #1 went to camp so, that blew 2 days for dropping off and picking up. 

* I picked up my ironing boards Yippee!  ( I will show them soon).
 
*We went to my niece's graduation party and snuck in a short motorcycle ride. 

* I only got to sew a strip of flying geese for the back of this quilt.

*Oh, and I fixed son #2's PJs although, I don't like to count that as sewing...more like torture...they've been waiting to be fixed since winter!

*I got the last of my fussy cutting done for my Olde World Style blocks. 

*We took back our pop cans in 2 car loads (they were from both grandparents and an aunt too).  My son #2 is saving for his class trip with the earnings.

*I went through a stack of kids clothes and found the top of my dresser (weird that NONE of that stack was MINE)

*And a trip to the ice cream shop!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty quilt! Will you quilt it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! That's a beautiful quilt! The colors are striking!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete