Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finished

This verse quilt is finally quilted and finished.  I really like how it turned out.  I didn't use a pattern, I just did my own thing.

This is a picture of the back of the quilt.  I think I am in love with the fabric.  It is Olde World Style and I NEED to do a whole quilt out of this but I can't find a pattern that I like.  I think I'll just have to wing it.
The basket in this shot is from my recent garage sale trip with my favorite neighbor!  She is such an enabler.  Hehehe.  Wait until tomorrow when I post about one of my other great buys!


This is a cheater quilt that I added a binding to for a donation.
Quick and easy!
I bought this on our garage sale trip too.  For two bucks, I couldn't pass it up.  Now, I've finished my project that I bought over the weekend, I wonder if my neighbor will finish hers (not a chance, she bought more fabric than I did and that's probably a first)!

Sometimes life just isn't fair in the land of UFO's.  I just finished 2 projects but somehow, I added 2 in the meantime.  So, I'm right back where I started!


P.S.  I am still working on those crazy little flying geese which I am not loving anymore.  I do a few everyday.  I am still looking for flannel for the back of my jean quilt but I'm leaning toward ordering PFD (Prepared For Dyeing) and doing my own.  And, because I don't have enough of my own projects to do, I took on a quilt finishing project for one of my customers that needs to be hand quilted.  What was I thinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment