Saturday, September 22, 2012

Working on some applique

As I was working on some applique to go on the borders of my spool quilt, I got to the end and didn't have the right direction leaf left.  I thought I must have cut them wrong.  So, I faked it and used the wrong one... I don't have to have it perfect.  After I finished ironing, I set my iron down and...

I found the piece that I needed.  I had it upside-down. Argh!
Guess I'll be cutting another leaf anyway.  Other than that and the corners it's all fused.
Here's one side. Now, I have a lot of stitching to do.


  1. This quilt is going to be GORgeous!

  2. Oh wow you got lots done!
    I do love the spools too.

    Happy Sewing

  3. Thank you for visiting my blog. I am currently working on Sister's Choice blocks among others. I like your blog and have started to follow it. Very nice blog.

  4. oh no!! (a little bit funny though...)