Monday, June 4, 2012


 I finished three blocks from a several year old shop hop.  Well, OK I still have to blanket stitch my appliques and then they will be done.

 This flower is going to look a lot better with the stitching separating the petals.

 This block went together really fast.  The pattern had us use a different technique for the flying geese that I haven't used before and I thought it was great no waste and no trimming...BONUS!
Here are the other five blocks that I finished years ago.  I have a couple more to finish but there is one that I might choose to not add in the quilt because I don't think the block plays nicely with the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment